LAKE ARROWHEAD, Calif. – A burst radiator hose on a school bus spewed hot anti-freeze, leaving 21 junior high students with burns or breathing problems, officials said Monday.
The bus carrying 50 students overheated on Highway 18 in the San Bernardino Mountains as it headed to Mary Putnam Henck Intermediate School in Lake Arrowhead, said Tracey Martinez, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Fire Department.
"Anti-freeze from the radiator seeped into the passenger area of the bus," she said. A California Highway Patrol website reported that some students suffered burns to their feet.
The accident shortly after 8:40 a.m. left three students with minor burns, while six more complained of difficulty breathing, said Martinez. They were taken to hospitals for treatment, along with 12 other students who complained of breathing problems after another bus took them to school, Martinez said.
The problems appeared to be caused by the fumes from anti-freeze that got onto backpacks, she said. She did not have updated conditions but said all of the injuries appeared to be non-life-threatening.
A call to school Assistant Principal Tad Smith did not immediately return a message seeking comment.
Information from: The Press-Enterprise, http://www.pe.com
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.