The Applebee’s restaurant chain is changing the way it serves juice after a 15-month-old boy was accidentally served alcohol at a Michigan location.
The restaurants now will use single-serve containers to pour juice for children, the Detroit Free Press reported Tuesday.
Taylor Dill-Reese, the boy’s mother, said she ordered her son a kid’s meal on Friday afternoon and asked for apple juice. She said her son started acting strangely after drinking from his sippy cup. When she tasted the drink, it turns out it was margarita mix, MyFoxDetroit.com reports.
Michigan police say the drink was mislabeled as apple juice. Applebee’s will retrain its employees to emphasize the use of separate containers for alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, the Detroit Free Press reports.
The boy was taken to the hospital, where he was examined by doctors. The family later learned the boy’s alcohol level was 0.10 percent – over the legal limit for an adult driver. He has since been released from the hospital.
"Nobody at the table ordered alcoholic drinks," Dill-Reese told MyFoxDetroit.com. "So he definitely shouldn't have received one."
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.