PUTNEY, Vt. – A hospital official says 11 students and one staff member at a Vermont school have been hospitalized because of carbon monoxide poisoning, but all are expected to be released.
Barbara Gentry of Brattleboro Memorial Hospital says all the patients are doing OK and some have been sent home already.
The school in Putney was briefly evacuated Thursday, but Superintendent Ron Stahley says the school day would end normally. He says a problem with the furnace caused the gas to leak.
Earlier this week, 25 grade-school children were hospitalized in Waterbury, Conn., after a carbon monoxide leak, and 11 students at a New Hampshire prep school were hospitalized after being exposed to nitrogen dioxide because a hockey rink's ventilation system had been shut off.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.