If there is a paraben, dye, mineral oil free brand to be found, I am bound to be intrigued by it. To my delight when I stumbled on Swiss brand Arbonne, I discovered that it was also Vegan certified and made with 100% botanical bases.
I had to speak to the lovely Afua Duodo (as pictured above), a product consultant for the brand to get more on it.
1. Hi Afua, Thank you for taking the time to speak to me on Arbonne. Tell us a bit about the brand and background.
Hi Marian, it is a pleasure. Arbonne products have a Swiss heritage, established 32 years ago and are pure, safe and beneficial. It has 100% botanical bases, is PH correct and Vegan certified. They also are free from dyes, mineral oil, perfume and harmful parabens.
2. Like a lot of other brands, it is free from Parabens. What makes it stand out from other brands in this same category?
They are free from parabens and nourishes the skin and body, with visible results with 24 hours ( as in the case of the anti-aging RE9).
3. What is your current favorite skincare tip?
I like using the sheer glow with the foundation to give you your own spotlight.
4. Two products from the brand that you’d recommend for most beauty counters?
Most definitely the RE9 (anti-ageing) and the makeup primer.
5. Your personal favorite from the line?
The ABC range (baby products), excellent for dry skin and eczema.
Until recently, my now 8-month-old baby suffered from severe dryness, which he would often scratch for relief. We spend great amount of time in Canada and climate is dry which during the colder months causes the skin to become extra dry. During my recent spring visit to London to spend a few months with my parents, my mom who has been using Arbonne anti-aging (RE9) for last couple of months was convinced that the ABC range would improve my baby and affectionately describes the baby skin as being a “sand paper”. After using ABC sample for two days, I noticed that baby skin was moist, soft and smooth, a contrast to the dryness of skin that he had, since he was three months old. The immediate results got my attention, so I started to use Arbonne products range and registered to become a product consultant.
When I’m out and about with the baby people often comment about the appearance of his skin and its softness, when they pick him and it always brings a smile to my face, because I have found product that actually works.
6. More and more women are trying to scale back on their lotions and potions, minimizing the number of products they use in their beauty regime. How can Arbonne help them cut back to focal products that are effective only beauty counter?
The RE9 range is effective and gives the option of using the right products that actually work.
7. How can readers order products?
By going to www.arbonneinternational.com
click on join Arbonne, use sponsor id: 441054593 and following the instructions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
8. Your thoughts on natural skincare and the boost in paraben free beauty brands?
More and more people are becoming conscious of their environment and the ingredients in the products they use. They are thus looking for products that are safe, but also work, and Arbonne tick both boxes.
9. One current beauty trend that has caught your eye?
Looking natural, so going for products that enhance beauty and our cosmetics range enables that.
10. Last word on this brand?
Pure, Safe and Beneficial.